Profile | Portofolio | email |

I lied to you, I see it in your eyes, burnin' questions.
I should have talked to you, but I wasn't strong enough to face you, and tell you.
I know it's gonna break you. I know it's gonna take you down, but I gotta tell you...
it's over girl now.
I move out, and I walk out on you. Nothing's gonna to change, so now. I move out, I run out on you, cuz life is pretty cool without you.
I don't wanna lie to you. No, I can't fool your pretty face so beautiful.
Why should I change my mind a thousand times?
It can't go on... no we can't go.
I don't wanna hurt you, I don't wanna break you down, but you gotta believe me...
it's over girl now.

Tema: "Cool Without You" - Di-rect

13 Comments:

  1. Oliver Pickwick said...
    É uma linda balada. Ótima para dançar de rosto colado com a garota dos sonhos.
    Um abraço!
    Mel said...
    Art, passo para te desejar um bom domingo.

    Ainda não te vi na minha casa nova, apareça!

    Bjs, Mel
    Jay Dee said...
    Estás numa onda tão em baixo... *
    Lyra said...
    Será?
    Mesmo?

    Beijinhos e até breve.

    ;O)
    RENATA CORDEIRO said...
    5 divagaram com vc.
    Amei.
    Visite o meu blog:
    wwwrenatacordeiro.blogspot.com/
    não há ponto depois de www
    Um beijo,
    Renata
    pzs said...
    "Why should I change my mind a thousand times?"

    Because it's magic...


    Abraço
    nOgS said...
    Ůt,

    If you're cool that way keep on.

    Existem decisões muito difíceis de tomar, como esta. É precioso conseguires reflectir sobre os sentimentos e ter forças para tomar uma decisão destas, quando realmente sabes que estão melhores assim.

    You've got to be cool... and i hope you're fine.

    Besos
    Anónimo said...
    Quando acaba não há mais nada a fazer ...
    (Un)Hapiness said...
    reflectir para decidir...

    kiss**
    Jacinta Correia said...
    Uma mensagem de libertação.
    I liked this song www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/d/di_rect/cool_without_you.html
    vero said...
    Deixo-te um beijo meu amigo...
    Alien David Sousa said...
    When it's over, its really over!

    kisses
    Anónimo said...
    Evito duas coisas diariamente: a pressa e a indecisão.
    Até agora dou-me bem.
    Abraços do EU, SER IMPERFEITO e d´A SEIVA

Post a Comment